Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
Lytera® 2.0 is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
Formulated to address even the most stubborn discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup.
Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond.
Helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone.
Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation.
SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum
This unique, multi-faceted product is designed to treat and maintain a healthy, youthful complexion. This product contains two chambers, one filled with proteins, antioxidants, and amino acids, and the other the APS Corrective Complex. It works over time to reduce the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and decreased skin elasticity.
• Contains antioxidants, peptides & other anti-aging ingredients
• Eliminates appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
• Improves skin tone & texture
• Fosters skin natural ability in cell renewal
• Lightens age spots & increases skin radiance
• Makes skin smooth, youthful & luminous
• Suitable for all skin types
Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline
Softens and minimizes the appearance of scars that are red or pink.
• Skin Medica's Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline is clinically tested to improve the appearance of scars, including those from cosmetic surgery.
• Helps to support epithelialization of post procedure-skin.
• The soothing, light-weight gel is easy and comfortable to apply.
• Lactic acid gently brightens and exfoliates to encourage cell while olive oil improves tone and elasticity.
• Nourishing centella asiatica aids in healing wounds while antioxident-enriched oleuropein fights free radicals.
D2O™ Hydration Spray
A facial spritz based on Ylang Ylang that helps to hydrate and plump skin cells, and contains ingredients to calm and protect the skin. Sets above purebased foundation minerals for a long lasting, smooth finish. An absolute “must” for post-laser treatments. Use to wet brushes and turn powder eye shadows into eyeliner.
• Ylang Ylang Flower Extract and Essential Oil
• Balances oil in the skin
• Chamomile Flower Extract
• Helps to calm inflammation
• Reduces dryness, redness, itching, sensitivity.
• Provides antiseptic properties.
Purepressed® Base Mineral Foundation
A pressed mineral foundation that is slightly more sheer and matte than the loose powders. It is made from micronized minerals, free of synthetic chemicals, oil free and weightless and water resistant up to 40 minutes. It is a foundation, powder, concealer and broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 20 UVB/UVA. Different shades available.
• Titanium Dioxide - Listed by the FDA as one of only two physical sunscreen actives.
• Zinc Oxide - Also listed by the FDA as one of only two physical sunscreen actives. Calms inflammation and provide bacterial protection.
• Pomegranate Extract - Protects and aids in minimizing UV damage.